Stories to renew minds, transform leadership and change lives
The LEAD Mindset® Keynote Speaking
Inject positive energy into your school assemblies, graduation ceremonies, conferences, and diversity and inclusion events. She is an international speaker who is regularly booked by multinational companies such as IBM and Santander UK.
Dennise shares motivational stories that relate to challenging the mindset of leadership, changing perceptions of leadership, thinking differently, motivation to raise aspirations and discovering your best self.
How these experiences finally led her to the conclusion that being seen, being heard and feeling valued can be transformed with a service-driven leadership mindset based on REAPS® – The LEAD Mindset six leadership concepts.
Who is Dennise Hilliman?
- Finalist, Black British Business Awards for Professional Services
- Former Deputy Headteacher
- Trained teacher of Science
- Former Principal Examiner, Oxford & Cambridge Examinations Board
- Founder & Trustee The LEAD Curriculum Advisory Board
- The LEAD Curriculum Advisory Board
- Partner, Business In The Communities (BiTC)
- Partner BBC Academy
- Member, Institute of Directors
- Founder President , Toastmasters Clubs
“An inspiring, engaging, and entertaining storyteller who leaves her audiences happy and mentally stimulated.”
Sandra Kerr, Race Equality Director, Business In The Communities
Click on the buttons to find out more
Stories can change ideas and transform lives
The LEAD Curriculum creates meaningful and inclusive interactions between top executives, employees, and young people.
Dennise’s anecdotes from her 25+ years of experience in the business and education sectors have inspired audiences from diverse walks of life to adopt a contagious leadership mindset, and build a culture of service and productivity that delights customers.